I will be joining Mike Papantonio today on Ed Schultz Radio Show from noon to 2 p.m. CST. One of the topics will secession so I expect we will draw out the wingnut crazies. Listen online here.
- Senate proposes new protections against inmate abuse
- Jeb Bush's immigration plan: 'Find where they are and politely ask them to leave'
- Longtime advocate: Insurance chief from Louisiana could be bad news for consumers
- Coincidence? Husband of top House aide lands six-figure gig at DOE
- Rubio wants permanent extension of 'counterterrorism tools'
- WSRE: Legislative Review: Dialogue with the Delegation airs on Jan. 29
- WCOA hosts town hall meeting with Congressman Jeff Miller on Friday
- Lawmakers to consider new medical marijuana plan
- Scott’s press office responds with written answers to the firing/resignation of FDLE commissioner
- Pensacola Coffee Party meets on campaign finance and anti-corruption act