The Daily Beast reports on the Republicans’ difficulty in picking its candidate to run against Pres. Barack Obama in 2012. Sarah Palin leads in a recent poll with 19 pts; Mitt Romney 18 pts.; Mike Huckabee, with 17 percent, Newt Gingrich at 15 percent, and Tim Pawlenty, with just 6 percent. Gallup polling this month produces similar results: Romney at 19 percent, Palin at 16 percent, Huckabee at 16 percent, and Gingrich at 13 percent. Read more.
- PolitiFact Florida: Has Marco Rubio flip-flopped on path to citizenship
- Squeezed by Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney won't run in 2016
- Mitt Romney to update supporters on 2016 plans
- Fla Insider Poll: Sizing up Fla's '16 US Senate race
- Political Connections Sun: On FDLE scandal, Sen. Latvala slams 'three little monkeys' on Cabinet