The Daily Beast reports on the Republicans’ difficulty in picking its candidate to run against Pres. Barack Obama in 2012. Sarah Palin leads in a recent poll with 19 pts; Mitt Romney 18 pts.; Mike Huckabee, with 17 percent, Newt Gingrich at 15 percent, and Tim Pawlenty, with just 6 percent. Gallup polling this month produces similar results: Romney at 19 percent, Palin at 16 percent, Huckabee at 16 percent, and Gingrich at 13 percent. Read more.
- Struggling with gay rights in Jacksonville's mayor race
- Rubio says D.C. residents need guns to achieve the American Dream
- Meet Scott Walker, Jeb's biggest threat, who is quietly making inroads in Fla
- The Buzz Official Amendment 1 Poll* Results: Buy more land
- Capitol Buzz: 5 things to watch today in Tallahassee