The Daily Beast reports on the Republicans’ difficulty in picking its candidate to run against Pres. Barack Obama in 2012. Sarah Palin leads in a recent poll with 19 pts; Mitt Romney 18 pts.; Mike Huckabee, with 17 percent, Newt Gingrich at 15 percent, and Tim Pawlenty, with just 6 percent. Gallup polling this month produces similar results: Romney at 19 percent, Palin at 16 percent, Huckabee at 16 percent, and Gingrich at 13 percent. Read more.
- Rubio takes aggressive turn as face of opposition to President Obama's Cuba decision
- Gardiner talks about his session priorities and his take the issues
- Gardiner says first Senate bill will be greyhound injury reporting
- Florida reaction to Cuba news
- Governor's office says DCF will honor child abuse settlement, won't say when