Gulf Power spokesman Jeff Rogers told Sunshine Slate that the company is considering a nuclear power plant in the north part of Escambia County: “When the forecast shows a need, nuclear would be an option for the land as well as natural gas and other forms of generation. As of right now there is not a need, however, it’s projected there may be a need in the next 10-15 years.”
- John Boehner talks up Jeb for president, again
- Sunshine State Survey finds Floridians concerned about environment and crime
- Democrat Rankin challenges CFO Atwater to a debate
- Kathy Castor wants federal investigation into pace of civil rights restoration in Florida
- Super PAC ad calls Southerland 'right for Florida'