CNN International interviewed Dr. Samantha (Mandy) Joye who is part of a group of scientists from Georgia and Florida that are studying the sea-floor in the same area where the Deepwater Horizon well blew out. The scientists have used specialized robotic cameras to examine what lies beneath the surface, and “it’s a slimy, soupy mess.” Read more.
- Jeff Miller getting close to Senate run; Ron DeSantis to jump in Wednesday
- FDLE arrests two prison guards for inmate abuse
- PolitiFact Florida checks Rubio's claims the U.S. is not upgrading weapons systems
- Gov. Scott in D.C. on Wednesday to argue for hospital funding
- Poll backs Rubio's emphasis on national security