CNN International interviewed Dr. Samantha (Mandy) Joye who is part of a group of scientists from Georgia and Florida that are studying the sea-floor in the same area where the Deepwater Horizon well blew out. The scientists have used specialized robotic cameras to examine what lies beneath the surface, and “it’s a slimy, soupy mess.” Read more.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works