CNN International interviewed Dr. Samantha (Mandy) Joye who is part of a group of scientists from Georgia and Florida that are studying the sea-floor in the same area where the Deepwater Horizon well blew out. The scientists have used specialized robotic cameras to examine what lies beneath the surface, and “it’s a slimy, soupy mess.” Read more.
2008 Election Ashton Hayward Billings murders BP Charlie Crist City of Pensacola Clay Ford CMPA COMMUNITY MARITIME PARK David Morgan Don Gaetz Downtown Pensacola economic development ECUA Education election Environment Escambia Co. Politics Escambia County Escambia county commission Escambia Sheriff Florida Florida House Gannett Gene Valentino George Touart Grover Robinson House District 3 Jeff Miller Malcolm Thomas Marty Donovan mayor ashton hayward Media News Journal oil spill Pensacola Pensacola Beach Pensacola City Council Pensacola Politics Port of Pensacola Republicans restore act Santa Rosa County Save Our City University of West Florida
State & National
- Clawson wins Congressional primary, likely trip to Washington
- Sykes in, Overby out in Pinellas congressional race
- House approves charities reforms, Senate version passes final committee
- Scott makes tuition push; calls Senate 'extremely disappointing'
- Bipartisan House vote restores local control of e-cigarette regulations