CNN International interviewed Dr. Samantha (Mandy) Joye who is part of a group of scientists from Georgia and Florida that are studying the sea-floor in the same area where the Deepwater Horizon well blew out. The scientists have used specialized robotic cameras to examine what lies beneath the surface, and “it’s a slimy, soupy mess.” Read more.
- On Cuba, Rand Paul differs from potential rivals Bush, Rubio
- Bill Nelson phones Hillary Clinton with a simple message: Run
- Fla Insider Poll: Those who know them best say Marco Rubio can't compete w Jeb Bush
- Jeb Bush leaving Barclays
- Rubio takes aggressive turn as face of opposition to President Obama's Cuba decision