CNN International interviewed Dr. Samantha (Mandy) Joye who is part of a group of scientists from Georgia and Florida that are studying the sea-floor in the same area where the Deepwater Horizon well blew out. The scientists have used specialized robotic cameras to examine what lies beneath the surface, and “it’s a slimy, soupy mess.” Read more.
- GOP legislator files bill to open solar market to competition in Florida
- Miami mayor endorses Scott's $250M proposed reform for Enterprise Florida
- Donald Trump expands Florida campaign team with four new staffers
- Sen. Bill Nelson calls for CENTCOM firings if manipulated intelligence reports are true
- Antiabortion group plans Dec. 7 rally at the Capitol