CNN International interviewed Dr. Samantha (Mandy) Joye who is part of a group of scientists from Georgia and Florida that are studying the sea-floor in the same area where the Deepwater Horizon well blew out. The scientists have used specialized robotic cameras to examine what lies beneath the surface, and “it’s a slimy, soupy mess.” Read more.
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too