AP is reporting that Northwest Florida State College, which is in Niceville, has been hit by computer hackers that gained access nearly 300,000 names, Social Security and bank routing numbers of students, teachers, staff and retirees.Read AP.
- Rick Scott admits using private email account, skirting public records law
- Student group calls on Legislature to revisit guns on college campuses
- Gov. Scott reboots press shop, hires new Cabinet affairs aide
- Rep.-elect Carlos Curbelo faces FEC questions
- Legislature prepares legislation to rewrite enviro laws to offset impact of Amendment 1