AP is reporting that Northwest Florida State College, which is in Niceville, has been hit by computer hackers that gained access nearly 300,000 names, Social Security and bank routing numbers of students, teachers, staff and retirees.Read AP.
- Legislature passes long-sought effort to increase regulations on ALFs
- Bills for people with special needs falling victim to impasse
- Sen. Bradley hopes attempt to revive medical marijuana bill will succeed
- PolitiFact Florida: Alan Grayson says he is No. 1 in the House for small donations
- Florida budget impasse debate