AP is reporting that Northwest Florida State College, which is in Niceville, has been hit by computer hackers that gained access nearly 300,000 names, Social Security and bank routing numbers of students, teachers, staff and retirees.Read AP.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works