The replica tall ship, HMS Bounty, was hit hard by Hurricane Sandy off the coast of North Caroling. The crew had to abandon the boat. The Coast Guard rescued 14 crew members by helicopter, but two people were still missing. Read more.
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too