The replica tall ship, HMS Bounty, was hit hard by Hurricane Sandy off the coast of North Caroling. The crew had to abandon the boat. The Coast Guard rescued 14 crew members by helicopter, but two people were still missing. Read more.
- The late Tom Slade's unvarnished view of Jeb Bush
- Sizing up the Republican U.S. Senate candidates in Tampa
- Miami Rep. Jose Oliva rose rapidly touting 'free market' ideals
- Bill Nelson 'concerned' with how Clinton campaign handling email controversy; says Biden won't run
- Galvano: Counting on Supreme Court to give lawmakers time to reconvene for redistricting