The replica tall ship, HMS Bounty, was hit hard by Hurricane Sandy off the coast of North Caroling. The crew had to abandon the boat. The Coast Guard rescued 14 crew members by helicopter, but two people were still missing. Read more.
- State investigators: Planned Parenthood didn’t sell organs
- Corizon pulls out of prison health care contract, leaving future of privatization in limbo
- Rubio on Planned Parenthood shooting: Focus on mental health issues
- Seven legislators included on witness list in redistricting trial
- Debt and taxes top PolitiFact Florida's Top 5 stories for November