The replica tall ship, HMS Bounty, was hit hard by Hurricane Sandy off the coast of North Caroling. The crew had to abandon the boat. The Coast Guard rescued 14 crew members by helicopter, but two people were still missing. Read more.
- Rubios and Christies join the Romneys for a slumber party in N.H.
- Gov. Scott is a very wealthy man, but he's not THAT rich ... is he?
- Bernie Sanders picking up steam against Hillary - even in Fla
- As death penalty debate reignites, Florida carves its own path
- St. Pete's Rice decides not to run for 13th District seat