The replica tall ship, HMS Bounty, was hit hard by Hurricane Sandy off the coast of North Caroling. The crew had to abandon the boat. The Coast Guard rescued 14 crew members by helicopter, but two people were still missing. Read more.
- PolitiFact Florida: Has Marco Rubio flip-flopped on path to citizenship
- Squeezed by Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney won't run in 2016
- Mitt Romney to update supporters on 2016 plans
- Fla Insider Poll: Sizing up Fla's '16 US Senate race
- Political Connections Sun: On FDLE scandal, Sen. Latvala slams 'three little monkeys' on Cabinet