The replica tall ship, HMS Bounty, was hit hard by Hurricane Sandy off the coast of North Caroling. The crew had to abandon the boat. The Coast Guard rescued 14 crew members by helicopter, but two people were still missing. Read more.
- DOC says whiste-blower testimony was erased because it allegedly violated HIPAA
- DOC investigates whistle-blowers, has audio scrubbed of testimony under oath
- Obama to visit Florida on Wednesday to urge action on climate change
- Climate change group praises Jeb Bush for 'leadership'
- Hillary Clinton staying away from Fla, but her supporters get rolling