The replica tall ship, HMS Bounty, was hit hard by Hurricane Sandy off the coast of North Caroling. The crew had to abandon the boat. The Coast Guard rescued 14 crew members by helicopter, but two people were still missing. Read more.
- 'Dark money' group produces another Marco Rubio ad
- Advocates urge Florida Legislature to take up death penalty sentencing reforms
- David Jolly: Why I support Dan Webster for speaker
- Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina added to Sunshine Summit lineup
- Dan Webster's dark horse drive for House speaker gets unexpected boost