The replica tall ship, HMS Bounty, was hit hard by Hurricane Sandy off the coast of North Caroling. The crew had to abandon the boat. The Coast Guard rescued 14 crew members by helicopter, but two people were still missing. Read more.
2008 Election Ashton Hayward Billings murders BP Charlie Crist City of Pensacola Clay Ford CMPA COMMUNITY MARITIME PARK David Morgan Democrats Downtown Pensacola economic development ECUA Education election Environment Escambia Co. Politics Escambia County Escambia county commission Escambia Sheriff Florida Florida House Gannett Gene Valentino George Touart Grover Robinson House District 3 Jeff Miller Malcolm Thomas Marty Donovan mayor ashton hayward Media News Journal oil spill Pensacola Pensacola Beach Pensacola City Council Pensacola Politics Port of Pensacola Republicans restore act Santa Rosa County Save Our City University of West Florida
- Crist trumpets early fundraising blitz, still lags behind Scott
- Rubio dismisses bipartisan budget deal as 'irresponsible'; Nelson calls it a good compromise
- Hollingsworth was more precise about degree in '12 than in '11
- Andy Gardiner becomes FL Senate’s president-designate
- DCF explains efforts to prevent more child abuse deaths at Senate hearing