Attorney General candidate Holly Benson raised $241,696 in the first quarter, just $30,000 shy of her GOP opponent and reigning Lt. Gov. Jeff Kottkamp. Not too bad for a Pensacola girl.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works