Attorney General candidate Holly Benson raised $241,696 in the first quarter, just $30,000 shy of her GOP opponent and reigning Lt. Gov. Jeff Kottkamp. Not too bad for a Pensacola girl.
- City employee fired for interference in political races
- City reaches tentative agreement with firefighters union
- Backroom Briefing: GOP, Democrats go to war over women
- First Amendment Foundation asks candidates about their private email accounts and computers
- Political cyber attacks, truth does not matter