Attorney General candidate Holly Benson raised $241,696 in the first quarter, just $30,000 shy of her GOP opponent and reigning Lt. Gov. Jeff Kottkamp. Not too bad for a Pensacola girl.
- Legislature passes long-sought effort to increase regulations on ALFs
- Bills for people with special needs falling victim to impasse
- Sen. Bradley hopes attempt to revive medical marijuana bill will succeed
- PolitiFact Florida: Alan Grayson says he is No. 1 in the House for small donations
- Florida budget impasse debate