Attorney General candidate Holly Benson raised $241,696 in the first quarter, just $30,000 shy of her GOP opponent and reigning Lt. Gov. Jeff Kottkamp. Not too bad for a Pensacola girl.
- Antiabortion group plans Dec. 7 rally at the Capitol
- Jeb Bush: Like Herman Cain, my opponents will slip
- Oscar Ray Bolin, Jr. asks Florida Supreme Court to stay execution
- Cruz pushes past Rubio, Bush in Iowa, poll shows
- Update: Redistricting challengers amend filed maps, withdraw plan that does not cross Tampa Bay