1,251 days – which is 7 days longer than the U.S. involvement in World War II.
2008 Election Ashton Hayward Billings murders BP Charlie Crist City of Pensacola Clay Ford CMPA COMMUNITY MARITIME PARK David Morgan Don Gaetz Downtown Pensacola economic development ECUA Education election Environment Escambia Co. Politics Escambia County Escambia county commission Escambia Sheriff Florida Florida House Gannett Gene Valentino George Touart Grover Robinson House District 3 Jeff Miller Malcolm Thomas Marty Donovan mayor ashton hayward Media News Journal oil spill Pensacola Pensacola Beach Pensacola City Council Pensacola Politics Port of Pensacola Republicans restore act Santa Rosa County Save Our City University of West Florida
- County commission delays vote on county administrator another two weeks
- Rebooting momentum for fish hatchery: City says same project as 2011, News reports tell a different tale.
- County commission delays county administrator decision until noon tomorrow
- Homeless expert: Ordinances should never be first step in dealing with the homeless, calls the laws ‘silly’
State & National
- Askew services set; Cabinet and Legislature will adjust schedule
- Askew and Hatchett: A road show of wit and wisdom
- Political Connections Sun: Kathy Castor on formerly moderate Pam Bondi, lifting Cuba embargo, running against Rubio
- Capitol Buzz: 5 things to watch today in Tallahassee
- Weatherford proposes more spending on education