IMPACT 100 Pensacola Bay Area, a local women’s philanthropy group, is pleased to announce the 15 grant finalists selected for 2013. Eight of these 15 finalists will receive a grant of $104,500 at the IMPACT 100 Pensacola Bay Area Annual Meeting on Sunday, October 20, 2013.
The 15 finalists selected by IMPACT 100’s Focus Area Committees are:
ARTS & CULTURE
• Ballet Pensacola, Inc.
Project: A New Nutcracker
• The Santa Rosa County Creek Indian Tribe, Inc.
Project: Infrastructure Development of Tribal Grounds to Host Tribal Public Functions
• Santa Rosa Historical Society, Inc.
Project: Light Up The Imogene
• The Arc Santa Rosa, Inc.
Project: The Arc Santa Rosa ADT Transportation Proposal-2013
• Independence for the Blind of West Florida, Inc.
Project: IMPACT 100 Windows to the World for the Blind Technology Center
• Lutheran Services Florida, Inc.
Project: Teen Time…a place for you to be you!
ENVIRONMENT, RECREATION & PRESERVATION
• Friends of St. John’s Foundation, Inc.
Project: Conservation and Preservation of Historic Grave Sites at St. John’s Cemetery
• Humane Society of Pensacola, Inc.
Project: Humane Society of Pensacola Spay and Neuter Clinic
• Pensacola Museum of Art, Inc.
Project: Jail for Art
• Community Organizations Active in Disaster, Inc. dba Be Ready Alliance Coordinating for Emergencies (Brace) & Brace, L.L.C.
Project: Center of IMPACT
• Council on Aging of West Florida, Inc.
Project: Moving Safely
• Pensacola Habitat for Humanity, Inc.
Project: Neighborhood Revitalization Initiative
HEALTH & WELLNESS
• FavorHouse of Northwest Florida, Inc.
Project: Safe haven for People and Paws
• Gulf Coast Kid’s House
Project: Expanding the Foundation of Care
• Holley Navarre Seniors Association, Inc.
Project 2013 Improvements to HNSA Facilities
Their annual meeting is scheduled for Sunday, October 20, 2013 at Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front, 12 Via de Luna Drive, Pensacola Beach. Registration will begin at 12:30 PM and the meeting will begin promptly at 1:30 PM. The three finalists from each Focus Area will make a presentation at the meeting, and IMPACT 100 members will vote on one recipient in each Focus Area. Members will also vote for 3 additional finalists in three different Focus Areas.
This is the 10th year IMPACT 100 has awarded grants to local non-profits. The total amount awarded to date is $4,315,000 since 2004. This year’s awards will bring the total funds awarded in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties to $5,151,000.