When Samantha Brick, a columnist for London’s Daily Mail, wrote a column on how people hate her for her incredible looks (not getting into it, you be the judge) Tim Dowling at the competing Guardian chimed in that, he too, often has this devastating problem. And it is so much worse since he grew the beard. Read “Like Samantha Brick, I have been hated for my good looks.”
- How Jeb could snuff out Rubio's presidential hopes: 'We love Marco. We've loved Jeb longer'
- Rick Scott appoints Jim Boxold as next Florida DOT secretary
- Political Connections Sun: Charlie Crist campaign manager on what he would do differently
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- Move over Miami, Tampa now has big say on Cuba policy too