City Councilman John Jeralds has parked his jeep at Macedonia Baptist Church and is using a megaphone to shout at voters. He is soliciting votes for himself and county commission candidate Hugh King.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works