The Daily News reports that the two investigators that worked on the Jon Benet Ramsey case are looking into the February 2007 death of Joshua Whittier, who was found at the water’s edge near Juana’s Pagoda after a Mardi Gras celebration on Navarre Beach. While the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office has determined the death was a drowning, Whittier’s mother, Melody Schmitt, believes he was murdered. Read more.
- GOP legislator files bill to open solar market to competition in Florida
- Miami mayor endorses Scott's $250M proposed reform for Enterprise Florida
- Donald Trump expands Florida campaign team with four new staffers
- Sen. Bill Nelson calls for CENTCOM firings if manipulated intelligence reports are true
- Antiabortion group plans Dec. 7 rally at the Capitol