The Daily News reports that the two investigators that worked on the Jon Benet Ramsey case are looking into the February 2007 death of Joshua Whittier, who was found at the water’s edge near Juana’s Pagoda after a Mardi Gras celebration on Navarre Beach. While the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office has determined the death was a drowning, Whittier’s mother, Melody Schmitt, believes he was murdered. Read more.
- Florida GOP offers to host Hillary Clinton Presser
- Hillary Clinton brings cloistered campaign to Florida
- Bush and Rubio open to more oil drilling as issue gains attention in Florida
- Rubio, Bush at top but GOP presidential race remains wide open
- DOC settles lawsuit, agrees to change treatment of mentally ill inmates