The Daily News reports that the two investigators that worked on the Jon Benet Ramsey case are looking into the February 2007 death of Joshua Whittier, who was found at the water’s edge near Juana’s Pagoda after a Mardi Gras celebration on Navarre Beach. While the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office has determined the death was a drowning, Whittier’s mother, Melody Schmitt, believes he was murdered. Read more.
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too