The Daily News reports that the two investigators that worked on the Jon Benet Ramsey case are looking into the February 2007 death of Joshua Whittier, who was found at the water’s edge near Juana’s Pagoda after a Mardi Gras celebration on Navarre Beach. While the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office has determined the death was a drowning, Whittier’s mother, Melody Schmitt, believes he was murdered. Read more.
- Miami Herald sues Department of Corrections over withholding records
- Rubio in Nevada: Get rid of the federal Education Department
- Special session fizzles, but fundraising was strong for key Florida Senate leaders
- Jeb opening Fla HQ in Tampa next week
- Jack Latvala: How dare anyone question my GOP loyalty