The Daily News reports that the two investigators that worked on the Jon Benet Ramsey case are looking into the February 2007 death of Joshua Whittier, who was found at the water’s edge near Juana’s Pagoda after a Mardi Gras celebration on Navarre Beach. While the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office has determined the death was a drowning, Whittier’s mother, Melody Schmitt, believes he was murdered. Read more.
- Groups ask Florida Supreme Court to throw out 2012 redistricting plan
- Bush-Portman ticket would be hard to beat, Clinton friend says
- Winner and loser of the week in Fla politics
- New documents show GOP consultants steered Republican lawmakers in redistricting
- Political Connections video: Remember when Jim Greer was poised to blow up Crist campaign?