The Daily News reports that the two investigators that worked on the Jon Benet Ramsey case are looking into the February 2007 death of Joshua Whittier, who was found at the water’s edge near Juana’s Pagoda after a Mardi Gras celebration on Navarre Beach. While the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office has determined the death was a drowning, Whittier’s mother, Melody Schmitt, believes he was murdered. Read more.
- John Boehner talks up Jeb for president, again
- Sunshine State Survey finds Floridians concerned about environment and crime
- Democrat Rankin challenges CFO Atwater to a debate
- Kathy Castor wants federal investigation into pace of civil rights restoration in Florida
- Super PAC ad calls Southerland 'right for Florida'