Supervisor of Elections David Stafford is reporting that District 5 Escambia County Commissioner Kevin White has withdrawn from the 2012 race for his seat. Sam Archer appears to be in place to buy the seat, having put about $80,000 of his own money in his campaign. Kevin White had only raised $9265
- Donald Trump: Jeb will never be able to secure borders, negotiate deals well, care for vets
- Winner and loser of the week in Fla politics
- Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio hit July 4 parades in New Hampshire
- John Romano column: Gay couples at home in The Villages
- Eyeing Senate bid, Lopez-Cantera faces decision: Stay or go?