Supervisor of Elections David Stafford is reporting that District 5 Escambia County Commissioner Kevin White has withdrawn from the 2012 race for his seat. Sam Archer appears to be in place to buy the seat, having put about $80,000 of his own money in his campaign. Kevin White had only raised $9265
- April 13 presidential announcement day for Marco Rubio?
- PolitiFact Florida: Checking Jeb Bush's claim about Florida's achievement gap
- Controversial charter school bill wins support in Florida House
- Struggling with gay rights in Jacksonville's mayor race
- Rubio says D.C. residents need guns to achieve the American Dream