From Slate’s Big Money website: The massive mess from the BP oil spill has turned into an opportunity for several businesses. Whether they’re polishing their images by helping out or rushing to fill the niche demands of the cleanup, these companies may manage to extract a profit from the disaster. Check out the slideshow.
- Just when you think Rubio's down ...
- Jeb Bush confronts DNC's 'silly talking points'
- Data Targeting's Christmas card reveals its secret message
- Poll: Cuban-Americans split on Obama’s Cuba policy, divided along generational lines
- Supreme Court denies stay in Florida gay marriage case; couples could marry after Jan. 5