From Slate’s Big Money website: The massive mess from the BP oil spill has turned into an opportunity for several businesses. Whether they’re polishing their images by helping out or rushing to fill the niche demands of the cleanup, these companies may manage to extract a profit from the disaster. Check out the slideshow.
- Donald Trump: Jeb will never be able to secure borders, negotiate deals well, care for vets
- Winner and loser of the week in Fla politics
- Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio hit July 4 parades in New Hampshire
- John Romano column: Gay couples at home in The Villages
- Eyeing Senate bid, Lopez-Cantera faces decision: Stay or go?