From Slate’s Big Money website: The massive mess from the BP oil spill has turned into an opportunity for several businesses. Whether they’re polishing their images by helping out or rushing to fill the niche demands of the cleanup, these companies may manage to extract a profit from the disaster. Check out the slideshow.
- Jeb Bush to give graduation speech at University of South Carolina
- Finkbeiner joins Rubin Group; Turnbull promoted to executive VP
- Groups ask Florida Supreme Court to throw out 2012 redistricting plan
- Bush-Portman ticket would be hard to beat, Clinton friend says
- Winner and loser of the week in Fla politics