From Slate’s Big Money website: The massive mess from the BP oil spill has turned into an opportunity for several businesses. Whether they’re polishing their images by helping out or rushing to fill the niche demands of the cleanup, these companies may manage to extract a profit from the disaster. Check out the slideshow.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works