From Slate’s Big Money website: The massive mess from the BP oil spill has turned into an opportunity for several businesses. Whether they’re polishing their images by helping out or rushing to fill the niche demands of the cleanup, these companies may manage to extract a profit from the disaster. Check out the slideshow.
- Why the 'Pawn Stars' host is backing Marco Rubio
- What Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush are up to the week of May 25
- Romano: Is this a new way for people to take back the power in state government?
- 'New Yorker' cover features Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and 5 other GOP candidates
- Jeb Bush getting a vacation home in Maine