From Slate’s Big Money website: The massive mess from the BP oil spill has turned into an opportunity for several businesses. Whether they’re polishing their images by helping out or rushing to fill the niche demands of the cleanup, these companies may manage to extract a profit from the disaster. Check out the slideshow.
- DOC says whiste-blower testimony was erased because it allegedly violated HIPAA
- DOC investigates whistle-blowers, has audio scrubbed of testimony under oath
- Obama to visit Florida on Wednesday to urge action on climate change
- Climate change group praises Jeb Bush for 'leadership'
- Hillary Clinton staying away from Fla, but her supporters get rolling