Democrat Jeremy Lau has filed the necessary paperwork and opened a campaign account to run again next year against Mike Hill. Hill beat Lau this past June for the Florida House District 2 seat, which became open when Clay Ford passed away.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works