Democrat Jeremy Lau has filed the necessary paperwork and opened a campaign account to run again next year against Mike Hill. Hill beat Lau this past June for the Florida House District 2 seat, which became open when Clay Ford passed away.
- Marco Rubio, other GOP candidates show how they would pardon a turkey
- Florida newspapers weigh in on Gov. Rick Scott's proposed budget
- Rate of kids coming into foster care rising in Florida
- Gov. Rick Scott wants lawmakers to fund bear-proofing measures
- Grayson, Murphy are thankful for... your campaign donations