Democrat Jeremy Lau has filed the necessary paperwork and opened a campaign account to run again next year against Mike Hill. Hill beat Lau this past June for the Florida House District 2 seat, which became open when Clay Ford passed away.
- Update: Commissioner Robinson wants to bring back confederate flag to Bay Center
- Had a ball in Tallahassee @ AP Legislative Planning Session
- Road Trip: AP Legislative Planning Session
- WSRE: Legislative Review: Dialogue with the Delegation airs on Jan. 29
- WCOA hosts town hall meeting with Congressman Jeff Miller on Friday