Democrat Jeremy Lau has filed the necessary paperwork and opened a campaign account to run again next year against Mike Hill. Hill beat Lau this past June for the Florida House District 2 seat, which became open when Clay Ford passed away.
- How Rick Scott snubbed the Fla GOP on presidential cattle call
- Watchdogs ask Justice Department to investigate Jeb Bush campaign
- President Obama making 39th trip to Florida
- Rift widens between governor and Senate -- they now disagree about budget hole
- PolitiFact Florida's mailbag features a 'Jebio' edition, plus a look at 'Veto Corleone'