Democrat Jeremy Lau has filed the necessary paperwork and opened a campaign account to run again next year against Mike Hill. Hill beat Lau this past June for the Florida House District 2 seat, which became open when Clay Ford passed away.
- Hillary Clinton returns to Florida July 31 for National Urban League speech
- Judge lifts stay: Abortion waiting period won't be enforced
- Fla GOP leaders to hold immigration conference call
- Putnam's plea for pre-veto face time with Gov. Scott was ignored
- AG Bondi: Florida to receive $3.25 billion in BP oil spill claims