Democrat Jeremy Lau has filed the necessary paperwork and opened a campaign account to run again next year against Mike Hill. Hill beat Lau this past June for the Florida House District 2 seat, which became open when Clay Ford passed away.
- Poll: Cuban-Americans split on Obama’s Cuba policy, divided along generational lines
- Supreme Court denies stay in Florida gay marriage case; couples could marry after Jan. 5
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- How Jeb could snuff out Rubio's presidential hopes: 'We love Marco. We've loved Jeb longer'
- Rick Scott appoints Jim Boxold as next Florida DOT secretary