Amnesty International may have a new case. Ego Leonard — Sarasota’s famed Lego man — has a painted-on smile that must be hiding some serious heartbreak. It looks like the 8-foot-tall fiberglass statue might never be free from police custody. Read more.
- Rep. David Richardson officially pulls out of race for South Florida Senate seat
- What Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush are up to the week of July 6
- Marco Rubio on NYT Cuba story: 'Nice try'
- State sends election fraud complaint to Jacksonville prosecutor
- Governor Scott touts legislation to help build new MLB spring training complex