Amnesty International may have a new case. Ego Leonard — Sarasota’s famed Lego man — has a painted-on smile that must be hiding some serious heartbreak. It looks like the 8-foot-tall fiberglass statue might never be free from police custody. Read more.
- PolitiFact Florida focuses on Jeb Bush three times over the past week
- Jeb Bush: Republicans need to 'get outside of our comfort zone'
- Will Republicans finally make big inroads with Fla. Jews? Probably not
- Fox News host says of Rubio's finances: 'Who cares?'
- Florida unemployment rate falls to 5.6 percent