Ernie Lee Magaha, the Escambia County Clerk of the Court since 1956, filed his suit today seeking to stop the Escambia County Commission from taking the clerk’s oversight of county finances away from his office and creating a new county commission finance department. The suit maintains that the transfer violates the Florida Constitution. The case will be heard by Circuit Court Judge Jones.
- PolitiFact Florida: Has Marco Rubio flip-flopped on path to citizenship
- Squeezed by Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney won't run in 2016
- Mitt Romney to update supporters on 2016 plans
- Fla Insider Poll: Sizing up Fla's '16 US Senate race
- Political Connections Sun: On FDLE scandal, Sen. Latvala slams 'three little monkeys' on Cabinet