Ernie Lee Magaha, the Escambia County Clerk of the Court since 1956, filed his suit today seeking to stop the Escambia County Commission from taking the clerk’s oversight of county finances away from his office and creating a new county commission finance department. The suit maintains that the transfer violates the Florida Constitution. The case will be heard by Circuit Court Judge Jones.
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too