Ernie Lee Magaha, the Escambia County Clerk of the Court since 1956, filed his suit today seeking to stop the Escambia County Commission from taking the clerk’s oversight of county finances away from his office and creating a new county commission finance department. The suit maintains that the transfer violates the Florida Constitution. The case will be heard by Circuit Court Judge Jones.
- He's Trump; He's Trump; He's in your head...
- Don Gaetz promises more testing reform in 2016
- Scott and Cabinet got 'casual' about Sunshine Law, CFO says
- Marco Rubio talks tough on Iran while choosing words carefully about Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton emails reveal how Diana Nyad got clearance to swim from Cuba