CNN has reported that during the 2012 Sea Turtle Triathlon in Pensacola, a young boy’s prosthetic limb broke during the run. Local Marines who had volunteered to help monitor the course picked him up and carried him the rest of the way to the finish line. There weren’t very many dry eyes in the crowd cheering everyone on, according to the report. See more.
- Ann Romney: Jeb Bush didn't push Mitt out of race
- Florida "working on" ways to fix delays in paying unemployment benefits
- Donald Trump's trying to get under Rubio's skin -- with water
- Jones: No performance issues with corrections I.G. who resigned
- David Jolly wishes Marco Rubio would stop missing so many Senate votes