CNN has reported that during the 2012 Sea Turtle Triathlon in Pensacola, a young boy’s prosthetic limb broke during the run. Local Marines who had volunteered to help monitor the course picked him up and carried him the rest of the way to the finish line. There weren’t very many dry eyes in the crowd cheering everyone on, according to the report. See more.
- Rift widens between governor and Senate -- they now disagree about budget hole
- PolitiFact Florida's mailbag features a 'Jebio' edition, plus a look at 'Veto Corleone'
- Gardiner says health care debate won't be tied to completing budget
- Club for Growth praises Alan Grayson in new ad
- Jeb wants more funding for Alzheimers, but he vetoed spending on it as gov