CNN has reported that during the 2012 Sea Turtle Triathlon in Pensacola, a young boy’s prosthetic limb broke during the run. Local Marines who had volunteered to help monitor the course picked him up and carried him the rest of the way to the finish line. There weren’t very many dry eyes in the crowd cheering everyone on, according to the report. See more.
- Jeb Bush's below average charitable giving
- Shots fired between potential Senate rivals Ron DeSantis and Alan Grayson
- New judge to take over abortion restriction lawsuit
- How the Rick Scott administration is undercutting Carlos Lopez-Cantera's senate campaign
- Rep. Carlos Curbelo one of few silent Republicans after Obamacare decision