Jamie Rodgers is a graduate of the University of West Florida with a Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry. She began as a volunteer at Emerald Coastkeeper and was recently offered the Coastkeeper position under the President, Tony Gentry. Born and raised in Northwest Florida, Jamie is excited about protecting the area and making a difference in the community she has grown up in. She has a passion for the beautiful beaches and the historical nature that the Emerald Coast has to offer, and as the Coastkeeper she is dedicated to working to help preserve and restore the ecological integrity of the Florida Emerald Coast and its surrounding waterways. To learn more about Emerald Coastkeeper and their mission, visit their website at www.emeraldcoastkeeper.org or join them on facebook.
- Legislature unlikely to address gambling during August special session
- Jeb Bush to National Urban League: 'There are unjust barriers to opportunity and upward mobility in this country'
- Gov. Rick Scott touts Forbes naming six Florida cities as top job growers
- Poll: 68 percent of Floridians favor clean energy goal
- Jeb Bush’s ‘inclusive’ message to face tough test before African Americans
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too