Jamie Rodgers is a graduate of the University of West Florida with a Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry. She began as a volunteer at Emerald Coastkeeper and was recently offered the Coastkeeper position under the President, Tony Gentry. Born and raised in Northwest Florida, Jamie is excited about protecting the area and making a difference in the community she has grown up in. She has a passion for the beautiful beaches and the historical nature that the Emerald Coast has to offer, and as the Coastkeeper she is dedicated to working to help preserve and restore the ecological integrity of the Florida Emerald Coast and its surrounding waterways. To learn more about Emerald Coastkeeper and their mission, visit their website at www.emeraldcoastkeeper.org or join them on facebook.
- Miami television investigated Newpoint Education Partners in November
- Deputy Superintendent Ross confirms Newpoint investigation, says it began two weeks ago
- Newpoint and the Japanese Penis Festival
- State Attorney reviewing Newpoint High and Newpoint Academy
- PS Today: Jeff Bergosh will discuss Newpoint investigation