Jamie Rodgers is a graduate of the University of West Florida with a Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry. She began as a volunteer at Emerald Coastkeeper and was recently offered the Coastkeeper position under the President, Tony Gentry. Born and raised in Northwest Florida, Jamie is excited about protecting the area and making a difference in the community she has grown up in. She has a passion for the beautiful beaches and the historical nature that the Emerald Coast has to offer, and as the Coastkeeper she is dedicated to working to help preserve and restore the ecological integrity of the Florida Emerald Coast and its surrounding waterways. To learn more about Emerald Coastkeeper and their mission, visit their website at www.emeraldcoastkeeper.org or join them on facebook.
- City workers union endorses Mike Lowery for County Commission, District 4
- City employee fired for interference in political races
- City reaches tentative agreement with firefighters union
- Backroom Briefing: GOP, Democrats go to war over women
- First Amendment Foundation asks candidates about their private email accounts and computers