Yesterday, the Visit Pensacola board of directors held its first meeting. The meeting was primarily organizational and was properly held in the “Sunshine.” The board approved its bylaws and elected Collier Merrill its first chairman, Robin Reshard Vice Chair, Tosh Belsinger Treasurer and Gen. Duane Thiessen Secretary.
2008 Election Ashton Hayward Billings murders BP Charlie Crist City of Pensacola Clay Ford CMPA COMMUNITY MARITIME PARK David Morgan Don Gaetz Downtown Pensacola economic development ECUA Education election Environment Escambia Co. Politics Escambia County Escambia county commission Escambia Sheriff Florida Florida House Gannett Gene Valentino George Touart Grover Robinson House District 3 Jeff Miller Malcolm Thomas Marty Donovan mayor ashton hayward Media News Journal oil spill Pensacola Pensacola Beach Pensacola City Council Pensacola Politics Port of Pensacola Republicans restore act Santa Rosa County Save Our City University of West Florida
State & National
- Juvenile justice funding becomes latest state budget dispute
- Political Connections Sun: Jack Latvala's admiration for Rick Scott, Adam Hollingsworth
- Senate panel won't hear in-state tuition bill, weakening its chances
- Gay Florida couple and son invited to White House Easter Egg Roll
- In Miami, Rubio and Nelson renew call for sanctions against Venezuela