Yesterday, the Visit Pensacola board of directors held its first meeting. The meeting was primarily organizational and was properly held in the “Sunshine.” The board approved its bylaws and elected Collier Merrill its first chairman, Robin Reshard Vice Chair, Tosh Belsinger Treasurer and Gen. Duane Thiessen Secretary.
- Rick Scott admits using private email account, skirting public records law
- Student group calls on Legislature to revisit guns on college campuses
- Gov. Scott reboots press shop, hires new Cabinet affairs aide
- Rep.-elect Carlos Curbelo faces FEC questions
- Legislature prepares legislation to rewrite enviro laws to offset impact of Amendment 1