Yesterday, the Visit Pensacola board of directors held its first meeting. The meeting was primarily organizational and was properly held in the “Sunshine.” The board approved its bylaws and elected Collier Merrill its first chairman, Robin Reshard Vice Chair, Tosh Belsinger Treasurer and Gen. Duane Thiessen Secretary.
- Newpoint denies allegations, blames ‘disgruntled former employee’
- Miami television investigated Newpoint Education Partners in November
- Deputy Superintendent Ross confirms Newpoint investigation, says it began two weeks ago
- Newpoint and the Japanese Penis Festival
- State Attorney reviewing Newpoint High and Newpoint Academy