Yesterday, the Visit Pensacola board of directors held its first meeting. The meeting was primarily organizational and was properly held in the “Sunshine.” The board approved its bylaws and elected Collier Merrill its first chairman, Robin Reshard Vice Chair, Tosh Belsinger Treasurer and Gen. Duane Thiessen Secretary.
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too