Yesterday, the Visit Pensacola board of directors held its first meeting. The meeting was primarily organizational and was properly held in the “Sunshine.” The board approved its bylaws and elected Collier Merrill its first chairman, Robin Reshard Vice Chair, Tosh Belsinger Treasurer and Gen. Duane Thiessen Secretary.
- Winner and loser of the week in Fla politics
- The late Tom Slade's unvarnished view of Jeb Bush
- Sizing up the Republican U.S. Senate candidates in Tampa
- Miami Rep. Jose Oliva rose rapidly touting 'free market' ideals
- Bill Nelson 'concerned' with how Clinton campaign handling email controversy; says Biden won't run