Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan raised over $17,000 in the last quarter of 2011 for his re-election campaign. Republican opponent John Powell received $12,850 and spent most of it. As of Dec. 31, Morgan had $38,659 in the bank, according to his campaign report. Powell only had $8,288.
- Marco Rubio, other GOP candidates show how they would pardon a turkey
- Florida newspapers weigh in on Gov. Rick Scott's proposed budget
- Rate of kids coming into foster care rising in Florida
- Gov. Rick Scott wants lawmakers to fund bear-proofing measures
- Grayson, Murphy are thankful for... your campaign donations