Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan raised over $17,000 in the last quarter of 2011 for his re-election campaign. Republican opponent John Powell received $12,850 and spent most of it. As of Dec. 31, Morgan had $38,659 in the bank, according to his campaign report. Powell only had $8,288.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works