Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan raised over $17,000 in the last quarter of 2011 for his re-election campaign. Republican opponent John Powell received $12,850 and spent most of it. As of Dec. 31, Morgan had $38,659 in the bank, according to his campaign report. Powell only had $8,288.
- City workers union endorses Mike Lowery for County Commission, District 4
- City employee fired for interference in political races
- City reaches tentative agreement with firefighters union
- Backroom Briefing: GOP, Democrats go to war over women
- First Amendment Foundation asks candidates about their private email accounts and computers