Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan raised over $17,000 in the last quarter of 2011 for his re-election campaign. Republican opponent John Powell received $12,850 and spent most of it. As of Dec. 31, Morgan had $38,659 in the bank, according to his campaign report. Powell only had $8,288.
- Can you beat a computer model - or David Custin - handicapping Fla politics?
- Florida House members divided on vote to arm Syrian rebels
- Scientists respond to Scott and call for climate solutions summit
- Rick Scott redefines, backpedals from 'swindle'
- Former Gov. Bob Martinez leads initiative to improve voter turnout; TaxWatch releases election guide