Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan raised over $17,000 in the last quarter of 2011 for his re-election campaign. Republican opponent John Powell received $12,850 and spent most of it. As of Dec. 31, Morgan had $38,659 in the bank, according to his campaign report. Powell only had $8,288.
- DOC says whiste-blower testimony was erased because it allegedly violated HIPAA
- DOC investigates whistle-blowers, has audio scrubbed of testimony under oath
- Obama to visit Florida on Wednesday to urge action on climate change
- Climate change group praises Jeb Bush for 'leadership'
- Hillary Clinton staying away from Fla, but her supporters get rolling