In the past year, nine vocal critics or potential whistleblowers of the Gulf oil spill all died in extremely mysterious ways. Their deaths could be strange, unrelated coincidences. Or the BP Barbies …
- Sen. Arthenia Joyner, D-Tampa, gives Democratic response to State of the State
- Gardiner vows to push the debate on health care
- Gov. Scott's fifth State of State speech: 'Everything is possible'
- Florida reaction to Netanyahu speech
- Crisafulli pushes overhaul of state water policy, testing; $500 million plus in tax cuts