Last week, the New Orleans City Council instituted a strict curfew for kids 16 and younger in the French Quarter. The idea was, they said, to protect kids. The Los Angeles Times reports that some are criticizing the curfew as being a ploy to keep low income blacks away from the tourists of the quarter. Otherwise, why would it not be citywide? READ “Blacks in New Orleans cry foul over French Quarter curfew”
- How Jeb could snuff out Rubio's presidential hopes: 'We love Marco. We've loved Jeb longer'
- Rick Scott appoints Jim Boxold as next Florida DOT secretary
- Political Connections Sun: Charlie Crist campaign manager on what he would do differently
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- Move over Miami, Tampa now has big say on Cuba policy too