North Escambia.com reports that Westboro Baptist Church, the controversial Kansas church known for protesting at military funerals, backed out of a planned protest at Friday afternoon’s funeral of Lance Cpl Travis Nelson in Atmore – thanks to a deal made with the afternoon host of NewsRadio 1620 AM, Branden Rathert, to not protest if the radio station gave them airtime to speak about their beliefs. Read more.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works