North Escambia.com reports that Westboro Baptist Church, the controversial Kansas church known for protesting at military funerals, backed out of a planned protest at Friday afternoon’s funeral of Lance Cpl Travis Nelson in Atmore – thanks to a deal made with the afternoon host of NewsRadio 1620 AM, Branden Rathert, to not protest if the radio station gave them airtime to speak about their beliefs. Read more.
2008 Election Ashton Hayward Billings murders BP Charlie Crist City of Pensacola Clay Ford CMPA COMMUNITY MARITIME PARK David Morgan Democrats Downtown Pensacola economic development ECUA Education election Environment Escambia Co. Politics Escambia County Escambia county commission Escambia Sheriff Florida Florida House Gannett Gene Valentino George Touart Grover Robinson House District 3 Jeff Miller Malcolm Thomas Marty Donovan mayor ashton hayward Media News Journal oil spill Pensacola Pensacola Beach Pensacola City Council Pensacola Politics Port of Pensacola Republicans restore act Santa Rosa County Save Our City University of West Florida
- Florida reaction to the death of Nelson Mandela
- Jobs in Florida: The Rick Scott record
- Florida Supreme Court grills attorney for proposed medical marijuana amendment
- First TV commercial for Pinellas GOP congressional candidate David Jolly
- Jeb Bush tweet about Obama and Vatican embassy ruled 'Pants on Fire'