At September Escambia County Commission meeting, a half-dozen disabled citizens and bus drivers appeared before the commissioners to speak against the extension of the ADA contract with Pensacola Bay Transportation (PBT), the Mobile, Ala.-based company that has handled since 2001 transportation for those who are elderly, disabled or low-income in the county. The story behind their protest was upsetting. Read more.
- PolitiFact Florida focuses on Jeb Bush three times over the past week
- Jeb Bush: Republicans need to 'get outside of our comfort zone'
- Will Republicans finally make big inroads with Fla. Jews? Probably not
- Fox News host says of Rubio's finances: 'Who cares?'
- Florida unemployment rate falls to 5.6 percent