At September Escambia County Commission meeting, a half-dozen disabled citizens and bus drivers appeared before the commissioners to speak against the extension of the ADA contract with Pensacola Bay Transportation (PBT), the Mobile, Ala.-based company that has handled since 2001 transportation for those who are elderly, disabled or low-income in the county. The story behind their protest was upsetting. Read more.
- How Jeb could snuff out Rubio's presidential hopes: 'We love Marco. We've loved Jeb longer'
- Rick Scott appoints Jim Boxold as next Florida DOT secretary
- Political Connections Sun: Charlie Crist campaign manager on what he would do differently
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- Move over Miami, Tampa now has big say on Cuba policy too