At September Escambia County Commission meeting, a half-dozen disabled citizens and bus drivers appeared before the commissioners to speak against the extension of the ADA contract with Pensacola Bay Transportation (PBT), the Mobile, Ala.-based company that has handled since 2001 transportation for those who are elderly, disabled or low-income in the county. The story behind their protest was upsetting. Read more.
- City workers union endorses Mike Lowery for County Commission, District 4
- City employee fired for interference in political races
- City reaches tentative agreement with firefighters union
- Backroom Briefing: GOP, Democrats go to war over women
- First Amendment Foundation asks candidates about their private email accounts and computers