At September Escambia County Commission meeting, a half-dozen disabled citizens and bus drivers appeared before the commissioners to speak against the extension of the ADA contract with Pensacola Bay Transportation (PBT), the Mobile, Ala.-based company that has handled since 2001 transportation for those who are elderly, disabled or low-income in the county. The story behind their protest was upsetting. Read more.
- Groups ask Florida Supreme Court to throw out 2012 redistricting plan
- Bush-Portman ticket would be hard to beat, Clinton friend says
- Winner and loser of the week in Fla politics
- New documents show GOP consultants steered Republican lawmakers in redistricting
- Political Connections video: Remember when Jim Greer was poised to blow up Crist campaign?