Escambia County and Emerald Coast Utility Authority have squared off over the future of solid waste collection, recycling and disposal in the county. The battle is even really begun, but we can expect more volleys in 2014. Read “Talking Trash” by Jeremy Morrison.
- Gov. Scott raises money in Texas, meets the other Rick -- Perry
- Putnam goes shopping to promote three-day sales tax holiday
- Political Connections Sun: Sheriff Judd predicts pot busts will soar if med marijuana passes
- Fla Insider Poll: Adam Putnam overwhelmingly favored as next GOP gov nominee
- NextGen Climate builds Rick Scott's ark