Escambia County and Emerald Coast Utility Authority have squared off over the future of solid waste collection, recycling and disposal in the county. The battle is even really begun, but we can expect more volleys in 2014. Read “Talking Trash” by Jeremy Morrison.
- Court says state can't ban slot machines in counties that approve them
- Feds raise questions about governor's plan for LIP funds
- Hospitals warn that governor's LIP plan could devastate charity care hospitals
- Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio condemn latest Obama move on Cuba
- New political group hits Florida House Republicans on budget