Escambia County and Emerald Coast Utility Authority have squared off over the future of solid waste collection, recycling and disposal in the county. The battle is even really begun, but we can expect more volleys in 2014. Read “Talking Trash” by Jeremy Morrison.
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too