Escambia County and Emerald Coast Utility Authority have squared off over the future of solid waste collection, recycling and disposal in the county. The battle is even really begun, but we can expect more volleys in 2014. Read “Talking Trash” by Jeremy Morrison.
- Struggling with gay rights in Jacksonville's mayor race
- Rubio says D.C. residents need guns to achieve the American Dream
- Meet Scott Walker, Jeb's biggest threat, who is quietly making inroads in Fla
- The Buzz Official Amendment 1 Poll* Results: Buy more land
- Capitol Buzz: 5 things to watch today in Tallahassee