The Greater Pensacola Chamber imploded during the first half of 2013. Former Pensacola Mayor and House Majority Leader Jerry Maygarden was called in to restore public trust in one of the oldest chambers of commerce in the state. Paul South wrote an insightful profile of the Pensacola native. Read more.
- Happy Halloween ... is the election over yet?
- 'Cocaine Congressman' Radel has record expunged
- Man who investigated Secret Service prostitution scandal implicated in prostitution case in Florida
- Fundraising ends for candidates: Halloween horror or joy?
- Team Rick Scott: Time running out and Dems still barely cutting GOP vote lead
- City workers union endorses Mike Lowery for County Commission, District 4
- City employee fired for interference in political races
- City reaches tentative agreement with firefighters union
- Backroom Briefing: GOP, Democrats go to war over women
- First Amendment Foundation asks candidates about their private email accounts and computers