The Greater Pensacola Chamber imploded during the first half of 2013. Former Pensacola Mayor and House Majority Leader Jerry Maygarden was called in to restore public trust in one of the oldest chambers of commerce in the state. Paul South wrote an insightful profile of the Pensacola native. Read more.
- Legislature unlikely to address gambling during August special session
- Jeb Bush to National Urban League: 'There are unjust barriers to opportunity and upward mobility in this country'
- Gov. Rick Scott touts Forbes naming six Florida cities as top job growers
- Poll: 68 percent of Floridians favor clean energy goal
- Jeb Bush’s ‘inclusive’ message to face tough test before African Americans
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too