The Greater Pensacola Chamber imploded during the first half of 2013. Former Pensacola Mayor and House Majority Leader Jerry Maygarden was called in to restore public trust in one of the oldest chambers of commerce in the state. Paul South wrote an insightful profile of the Pensacola native. Read more.
- PolitiFact Florida: Has Marco Rubio flip-flopped on path to citizenship
- Squeezed by Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney won't run in 2016
- Mitt Romney to update supporters on 2016 plans
- Fla Insider Poll: Sizing up Fla's '16 US Senate race
- Political Connections Sun: On FDLE scandal, Sen. Latvala slams 'three little monkeys' on Cabinet