The New York Times has a story on the Conigliaro family, who owns the New England Compounding Center–the source of a fungus that led to a meningitis outbreak that has killed 24 and sickened 317. The drug business has been very, very good for them. Read more.
- PolitiFact Florida focuses on Jeb Bush three times over the past week
- Jeb Bush: Republicans need to 'get outside of our comfort zone'
- Will Republicans finally make big inroads with Fla. Jews? Probably not
- Fox News host says of Rubio's finances: 'Who cares?'
- Florida unemployment rate falls to 5.6 percent