The New York Times has a story on the Conigliaro family, who owns the New England Compounding Center–the source of a fungus that led to a meningitis outbreak that has killed 24 and sickened 317. The drug business has been very, very good for them. Read more.
- Jeb's tone shifts on Common Core
- Chris Christie takes CPAC shots at Jeb Bush
- PolitiFact Florida: Fact-checking attack on Debbie Wasserman Schultz about her pot votes
- Former Florida House Speaker Ray Sansom seeks reimbursement for legal bills
- Putnam's staff wrote hard-hitting opinion piece on Bailey fiasco