The New York Times has a story on the Conigliaro family, who owns the New England Compounding Center–the source of a fungus that led to a meningitis outbreak that has killed 24 and sickened 317. The drug business has been very, very good for them. Read more.
- Groups ask Florida Supreme Court to throw out 2012 redistricting plan
- Bush-Portman ticket would be hard to beat, Clinton friend says
- Winner and loser of the week in Fla politics
- New documents show GOP consultants steered Republican lawmakers in redistricting
- Political Connections video: Remember when Jim Greer was poised to blow up Crist campaign?