The New York Times has a story on the Conigliaro family, who owns the New England Compounding Center–the source of a fungus that led to a meningitis outbreak that has killed 24 and sickened 317. The drug business has been very, very good for them. Read more.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works