The New York Times has a story on the Conigliaro family, who owns the New England Compounding Center–the source of a fungus that led to a meningitis outbreak that has killed 24 and sickened 317. The drug business has been very, very good for them. Read more.
- Sizing up the Republican U.S. Senate candidates in Tampa
- Miami Rep. Jose Oliva rose rapidly touting 'free market' ideals
- Bill Nelson 'concerned' with how Clinton campaign handling email controversy; says Biden won't run
- Galvano: Counting on Supreme Court to give lawmakers time to reconvene for redistricting
- Florida Lottery Secretary O'Connell resigns