The same campaign brain trust that introduced home invasion as a campaign strategy forgot to put the word “for” on the campaign signs for former County Administrator George Touart. To avoid fines and/or having to redo the signs, Touart has gotten out a sharpie and added the word.
- Here's the Florida GOP's favorite moment of gov debate
- Video highlights of the final Rick Scott-Charlie Crist debate
- Four takeaways from the final Fla gov debate
- For the 6th time, at least, Rick Scott tells us there was $80 million in the budget for cancer funding
- Rubio stumps for Steve Southerland, talks 2016