The same campaign brain trust that introduced home invasion as a campaign strategy forgot to put the word “for” on the campaign signs for former County Administrator George Touart. To avoid fines and/or having to redo the signs, Touart has gotten out a sharpie and added the word.
- Court says state can't ban slot machines in counties that approve them
- Feds raise questions about governor's plan for LIP funds
- Hospitals warn that governor's LIP plan could devastate charity care hospitals
- Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio condemn latest Obama move on Cuba
- New political group hits Florida House Republicans on budget