The same campaign brain trust that introduced home invasion as a campaign strategy forgot to put the word “for” on the campaign signs for former County Administrator George Touart. To avoid fines and/or having to redo the signs, Touart has gotten out a sharpie and added the word.
- Rep. David Richardson officially pulls out of race for South Florida Senate seat
- What Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush are up to the week of July 6
- Marco Rubio on NYT Cuba story: 'Nice try'
- State sends election fraud complaint to Jacksonville prosecutor
- Governor Scott touts legislation to help build new MLB spring training complex