The same campaign brain trust that introduced home invasion as a campaign strategy forgot to put the word “for” on the campaign signs for former County Administrator George Touart. To avoid fines and/or having to redo the signs, Touart has gotten out a sharpie and added the word.
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- Move over Miami, Tampa now has big say on Cuba policy too
- PSC gives approval for FPL to invest in natural gas fracking
- Rick Scott reacts to President Barack Obama's Cuba announcement (video)
- Obama says Jeb has 'every right' to run for president