The same campaign brain trust that introduced home invasion as a campaign strategy forgot to put the word “for” on the campaign signs for former County Administrator George Touart. To avoid fines and/or having to redo the signs, Touart has gotten out a sharpie and added the word.
- City releases part of the documents
- State Attorney: City must release documents given to federal grand jury
- Inweekly renews its request for public records from the city of Pensacola
- City rules documents prepared for federal grand jury are exempt
- More on how federal grand juries operate and target letters