The same campaign brain trust that introduced home invasion as a campaign strategy forgot to put the word “for” on the campaign signs for former County Administrator George Touart. To avoid fines and/or having to redo the signs, Touart has gotten out a sharpie and added the word.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works