The Tennessean, Nashville’s daily newspaper, has announced that Nashville International Airport will begin offering in November two daily nonstop Southwest flights to Pensacola. Read more.
- Rubio takes aggressive turn as face of opposition to President Obama's Cuba decision
- Gardiner talks about his session priorities and his take the issues
- Gardiner says first Senate bill will be greyhound injury reporting
- Florida reaction to Cuba news
- Governor's office says DCF will honor child abuse settlement, won't say when