The Tennessean, Nashville’s daily newspaper, has announced that Nashville International Airport will begin offering in November two daily nonstop Southwest flights to Pensacola. Read more.
- Vinyard retires at DEP; Gov. Scott names WIlson interim secretary
- Q poll: If not Romney then Bush
- Rick Scott admits using private email account, skirting public records law
- Student group calls on Legislature to revisit guns on college campuses
- Gov. Scott reboots press shop, hires new Cabinet affairs aide