The Tennessean, Nashville’s daily newspaper, has announced that Nashville International Airport will begin offering in November two daily nonstop Southwest flights to Pensacola. Read more.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works