Pick a Bowl for Manna, will take place on Friday, Nov 11, 6-9 p.m. at Pensacola State College’s Anna Lamar Switzer Visual Arts Center on the Pensacola campus.
Please show your support by attending this wonderful event if you possibly can, and help us promote it. There’s nothing like word of mouth advertising to generate interest.
Pick a Bowl offers something for everyone, and above all else it is FUN, thanks largely to the energy and creativity of PSC’s Visual Arts faculty and potter community who make it possible.
The event features…
· Live demonstrations by exceptionally talented local potters including
o Bill Clover
o Larry Foshee
o Mark Hopkins
o Larry Manning
o Jason Stokes
o Ben Twingley
o Christopher White
o Chris Wood
o Robin Zehr
Many of these bowls will be fired, glazed and available to the public through a silent auction at the companion event, “Fill a Bowl for Manna”, on Sat, Jan 14, 1-3PM (Martin Luther King weekend)
· A wide selection of bowls for sale and gift wrapping in time for the holidays – hand-crafted by talented local artists who are dedicated to supporting Manna
· Pensacola State College’s impressive Art Faculty Exhibition
· Music by Infusion led by PSC faculty member / saxophonist Thom Botsford
· Appetizers, beer, wine and water donated by many generous local establishments including
o Adams Produce
o The Blake of Gulf Breeze
o Chrisoula’s Cheesecake
o Emerald Coast Hospice
o The Lewis Bear Company
o Modern Janitorial & Service Company
o Nautilus Printing
o Premier Beverage Company
o Roly Poly
o Shark Fin
o Smokey’s Bar-B-Q
o The Tuscan Oven
o US Foods
No admission fee, though donations will be gladly accepted.