Papa Murphy’s Pizza is going to make it rain –pizzas — tonight 6 p.m. at Tiger Point Golf and Country Club. They are dropping about 250 parachutes and pizzas from the sky – kids with the local non-profit, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwest Florida will be catching their dinners tonight. Also, the event is asking that people bring new or gently used Halloween costumes to benefit the younger kids in this organization. After all, Halloween can be an expensive holiday for many parents. Papa Murphy’s thought this costume drive would help them out. Cool idea!
- Rep. David Richardson officially pulls out of race for South Florida Senate seat
- What Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush are up to the week of July 6
- Marco Rubio on NYT Cuba story: 'Nice try'
- State sends election fraud complaint to Jacksonville prosecutor
- Governor Scott touts legislation to help build new MLB spring training complex