Papa Murphy’s Pizza is going to make it rain –pizzas — tonight 6 p.m. at Tiger Point Golf and Country Club. They are dropping about 250 parachutes and pizzas from the sky – kids with the local non-profit, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwest Florida will be catching their dinners tonight. Also, the event is asking that people bring new or gently used Halloween costumes to benefit the younger kids in this organization. After all, Halloween can be an expensive holiday for many parents. Papa Murphy’s thought this costume drive would help them out. Cool idea!
2008 Election Ashton Hayward Billings murders BP Charlie Crist City of Pensacola Clay Ford CMPA COMMUNITY MARITIME PARK David Morgan Don Gaetz Downtown Pensacola economic development ECUA Education election Environment Escambia Co. Politics Escambia County Escambia county commission Escambia Sheriff Florida Florida House Gannett Gene Valentino George Touart Grover Robinson House District 3 Jeff Miller Malcolm Thomas Marty Donovan mayor ashton hayward Media News Journal oil spill Pensacola Pensacola Beach Pensacola City Council Pensacola Politics Port of Pensacola Republicans restore act Santa Rosa County Save Our City University of West Florida
State & National
- South FL voter apathy haunts Democrats, Crist
- Poll shows Curt Clawson with big lead
- Florida man caps journey to urge Obama to stop deportations
- Is an out of wedlock child a problem for a congressional candidate?
- Jeb Bush, Rick Scott and former Gov. Martinez: FL Senate should vote on DREAMer tuition bill