Papa Murphy’s Pizza is going to make it rain –pizzas — tonight 6 p.m. at Tiger Point Golf and Country Club. They are dropping about 250 parachutes and pizzas from the sky – kids with the local non-profit, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwest Florida will be catching their dinners tonight. Also, the event is asking that people bring new or gently used Halloween costumes to benefit the younger kids in this organization. After all, Halloween can be an expensive holiday for many parents. Papa Murphy’s thought this costume drive would help them out. Cool idea!
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too