Papa Murphy’s Pizza is going to make it rain –pizzas — tonight 6 p.m. at Tiger Point Golf and Country Club. They are dropping about 250 parachutes and pizzas from the sky – kids with the local non-profit, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwest Florida will be catching their dinners tonight. Also, the event is asking that people bring new or gently used Halloween costumes to benefit the younger kids in this organization. After all, Halloween can be an expensive holiday for many parents. Papa Murphy’s thought this costume drive would help them out. Cool idea!
- Marco Rubio is 44 years old (or young)
- House offers up health care bills aimed at cutting costs but they could also ignite turf battles
- Judge ends challenge to marijuana rule, low-THC strain could be sold by end of year
- Obama spokesman says Florida GOP putting politics over poor people in Medicaid fight
- Did Marco Rubio say felons should be barred from voting but get their guns back?