Papa Murphy’s Pizza is going to make it rain –pizzas — tonight 6 p.m. at Tiger Point Golf and Country Club. They are dropping about 250 parachutes and pizzas from the sky – kids with the local non-profit, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwest Florida will be catching their dinners tonight. Also, the event is asking that people bring new or gently used Halloween costumes to benefit the younger kids in this organization. After all, Halloween can be an expensive holiday for many parents. Papa Murphy’s thought this costume drive would help them out. Cool idea!
2008 Election Ashton Hayward Billings murders BP Charlie Crist City of Pensacola Clay Ford CMPA COMMUNITY MARITIME PARK David Morgan Don Gaetz Downtown Pensacola ECUA election Environment Escambia Co. Politics Escambia County Escambia county commission Escambia Sheriff Florida Florida House Gannett Gene Valentino George Touart Grover Robinson House District 3 Jeff Miller Malcolm Thomas Marty Donovan mayor ashton hayward Media News Journal oil spill Pensacola Pensacola Beach Pensacola City Council pensacola international airport Pensacola Politics Port of Pensacola Republicans restore act Rick Scott Santa Rosa County Save Our City University of West Florida
- Dale Parker on Chief Deputy challenges Valentino on jail campus concept
- EPenn on MESS Four Dollar Days in September
- EPenn on STD rates soar in Escambia County
- Scott rolls out plan to increase education funding
- Tom Lee's robo-rewind on Crist prompts complaint by Democrats
- Legislative lawyers ask court to consider role of Democratic operatives in redistricting case
- Judge will be next to decide which side best protects black voters in redistricting fight
- Who's that big shot Dem campaigning for GOP Fla House candidate?