On March 10 from noon until 4 p.m. PYP will be handing out 1,200 bare-root seedlings (one year old) on a first come, first served basis at the Community Maritime Park. The trees have been generously donated by Rayonier. Species include Live Oak, Southern Red Oak, Pecan, River Birch, Green Ash, & Persimmon. Special thanks to the City of Pensacola, Vince J, Whibbs Sr. Community Maritime Park for their help coordinating this event. _
- Poll: Cuban-Americans split on Obama’s Cuba policy, divided along generational lines
- Supreme Court denies stay in Florida gay marriage case; couples could marry after Jan. 5
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- How Jeb could snuff out Rubio's presidential hopes: 'We love Marco. We've loved Jeb longer'
- Rick Scott appoints Jim Boxold as next Florida DOT secretary