We are just coming into Mobile Pass. Left the beer can rig at 4:00. Left out Sat night and been in the worst shit you have ever seen. If you can imagine the most perfect grass line, we have found them all and it’s nothing but oil. islands the size of football fields to lines twice the width of the boat running 30 miles. Shit is like chocolate icing stuck to the hull of the boat headed to the de-contamination area to restock supplies and headed right back out tonight.
- City workers union endorses Mike Lowery for County Commission, District 4
- City employee fired for interference in political races
- City reaches tentative agreement with firefighters union
- Backroom Briefing: GOP, Democrats go to war over women
- First Amendment Foundation asks candidates about their private email accounts and computers