In celebration of the Second Amendment, Jan. 19 will be the first national Gun Appreciation Day. It falls barely a month after the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre and in the midst of a renewed debate on gun legislation. IN reporter Jeremy Morrison gives a preview in this week’s Buzz – “Happiness is Warm Gun.”
- As pressure increases over inmate deaths, prison head fires 32 guards
- With black vote crucial to Crist, will they turn out?
- Court hears case over redistricting docs, consultant claims conspiracy
- GOP consultant threatens court that its 'intrigity is at stake' over his case
- Crist releases "4,000 lies' response ad to Scott's 'swindle"