In celebration of the Second Amendment, Jan. 19 will be the first national Gun Appreciation Day. It falls barely a month after the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre and in the midst of a renewed debate on gun legislation. IN reporter Jeremy Morrison gives a preview in this week’s Buzz – “Happiness is Warm Gun.”
- How Rick Scott snubbed the Fla GOP on presidential cattle call
- Watchdogs ask Justice Department to investigate Jeb Bush campaign
- President Obama making 39th trip to Florida
- Rift widens between governor and Senate -- they now disagree about budget hole
- PolitiFact Florida's mailbag features a 'Jebio' edition, plus a look at 'Veto Corleone'