NY Times reports the charity Second Mile will try to transfer its programs to other nonprofit organizations and will conduct an investigation into its actions relating to Jerry Sandusky’s alleged sexual abuse. Read more.
- Jeb Bush to give graduation speech at University of South Carolina
- Finkbeiner joins Rubin Group; Turnbull promoted to executive VP
- Groups ask Florida Supreme Court to throw out 2012 redistricting plan
- Bush-Portman ticket would be hard to beat, Clinton friend says
- Winner and loser of the week in Fla politics