NY Times reports the charity Second Mile will try to transfer its programs to other nonprofit organizations and will conduct an investigation into its actions relating to Jerry Sandusky’s alleged sexual abuse. Read more.
- PolitiFact Florida focuses on Jeb Bush three times over the past week
- Jeb Bush: Republicans need to 'get outside of our comfort zone'
- Will Republicans finally make big inroads with Fla. Jews? Probably not
- Fox News host says of Rubio's finances: 'Who cares?'
- Florida unemployment rate falls to 5.6 percent