NY Times reports the charity Second Mile will try to transfer its programs to other nonprofit organizations and will conduct an investigation into its actions relating to Jerry Sandusky’s alleged sexual abuse. Read more.
- DOC investigates whistle-blowers, scrubs audio of testimony under oath
- Obama to visit Florida on Wednesday to urge action on climate change
- Climate change group praises Jeb Bush for 'leadership'
- Hillary Clinton staying away from Fla, but her supporters get rolling
- Tallahassee gift 'ban' no end for freebies