NY Times reports the charity Second Mile will try to transfer its programs to other nonprofit organizations and will conduct an investigation into its actions relating to Jerry Sandusky’s alleged sexual abuse. Read more.
- Data Targeting's Christmas card reveals its secret message
- Poll: Cuban-Americans split on Obama’s Cuba policy, divided along generational lines
- Supreme Court denies stay in Florida gay marriage case; couples could marry after Jan. 5
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- How Jeb could snuff out Rubio's presidential hopes: 'We love Marco. We've loved Jeb longer'