A tearful Sheriff David Morgan thanks the volunteers and agencies that helped with the search for Owen Black, the autistic boy, age 8, that was missing on Friday afternoon and eventually found on Sunday. His body was found washing on shore about a half mile from where he was last seen.
- Rep. David Richardson officially pulls out of race for South Florida Senate seat
- What Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush are up to the week of July 6
- Marco Rubio on NYT Cuba story: 'Nice try'
- State sends election fraud complaint to Jacksonville prosecutor
- Governor Scott touts legislation to help build new MLB spring training complex