A tearful Sheriff David Morgan thanks the volunteers and agencies that helped with the search for Owen Black, the autistic boy, age 8, that was missing on Friday afternoon and eventually found on Sunday. His body was found washing on shore about a half mile from where he was last seen.
- The late Tom Slade's unvarnished view of Jeb Bush
- Sizing up the Republican U.S. Senate candidates in Tampa
- Miami Rep. Jose Oliva rose rapidly touting 'free market' ideals
- Bill Nelson 'concerned' with how Clinton campaign handling email controversy; says Biden won't run
- Galvano: Counting on Supreme Court to give lawmakers time to reconvene for redistricting