A tearful Sheriff David Morgan thanks the volunteers and agencies that helped with the search for Owen Black, the autistic boy, age 8, that was missing on Friday afternoon and eventually found on Sunday. His body was found washing on shore about a half mile from where he was last seen.
- DOC investigates whistle-blowers, scrubs audio of testimony under oath
- Obama to visit Florida on Wednesday to urge action on climate change
- Climate change group praises Jeb Bush for 'leadership'
- Hillary Clinton staying away from Fla, but her supporters get rolling
- Tallahassee gift 'ban' no end for freebies