Press Release: Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan will speak at Sunday February 6, 2011 at the Parish Hall of All Saints Church, 901 New Warrington Road, Pensacola. The 9:00 am meeting will focus on efforts to curb gun violence and crime prevention throughout Escambia County and specifically in the Warrington area. The public is invited to attend these meetings.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works