Press Release: Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan will speak at Sunday February 6, 2011 at the Parish Hall of All Saints Church, 901 New Warrington Road, Pensacola. The 9:00 am meeting will focus on efforts to curb gun violence and crime prevention throughout Escambia County and specifically in the Warrington area. The public is invited to attend these meetings.
- Rick Scott admits using private email account, skirting public records law
- Student group calls on Legislature to revisit guns on college campuses
- Gov. Scott reboots press shop, hires new Cabinet affairs aide
- Rep.-elect Carlos Curbelo faces FEC questions
- Legislature prepares legislation to rewrite enviro laws to offset impact of Amendment 1