My daughter Tricia, who teaches the fifth grade sent me this video. Sir Ken Robinson makes an entertaining and profoundly moving case for creating an education system that nurtures (rather than undermines) creativity.
- Should Marco Rubio be concerned?
- Jeb Bush ditches openness to budget deal with some tax increases for big spending cuts
- Rubio impresses crowd at Koch event, knocks 'constant secrecy and drama' surrounding Clintons
- Winner and loser of the week in Florida politics
- Donald Trump leads in another national poll
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too