My daughter Tricia, who teaches the fifth grade sent me this video. Sir Ken Robinson makes an entertaining and profoundly moving case for creating an education system that nurtures (rather than undermines) creativity.
- Scott Walker, Jeb Bush fight for top in new national poll
- Gov. Scott talks — briefly — about agency reviews, immigration, personal email, school testing, …
- Activists launch fight against campus carry bill
- Florida House to move quickly on testing
- Quinnipiac poll: Scott Walker, Jeb Bush top competitive GOP presidential field