My daughter Tricia, who teaches the fifth grade sent me this video. Sir Ken Robinson makes an entertaining and profoundly moving case for creating an education system that nurtures (rather than undermines) creativity.
- 'Dark money' group produces another Marco Rubio ad
- Advocates urge Florida Legislature to take up death penalty sentencing reforms
- David Jolly: Why I support Dan Webster for speaker
- Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina added to Sunshine Summit lineup
- Dan Webster's dark horse drive for House speaker gets unexpected boost