Gov. Rick Scott reported Florida’s unemployment rate fell to 6.4 percent in November, down from 6.7 percent in October. The mark is the lowest for the state since July 2008.
- Court says state can't ban slot machines in counties that approve them
- Feds raise questions about governor's plan for LIP funds
- Hospitals warn that governor's LIP plan could devastate charity care hospitals
- Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio condemn latest Obama move on Cuba
- New political group hits Florida House Republicans on budget