Gov. Rick Scott reported Florida’s unemployment rate fell to 6.4 percent in November, down from 6.7 percent in October. The mark is the lowest for the state since July 2008.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works