Gov. Rick Scott reported Florida’s unemployment rate fell to 6.4 percent in November, down from 6.7 percent in October. The mark is the lowest for the state since July 2008.
- Just when you think Rubio's down ...
- Jeb Bush confronts DNC's 'silly talking points'
- Data Targeting's Christmas card reveals its secret message
- Poll: Cuban-Americans split on Obama’s Cuba policy, divided along generational lines
- Supreme Court denies stay in Florida gay marriage case; couples could marry after Jan. 5