The U.S. Supreme Court today refused to halt BP’s payments of claims stemming from 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill. In a one-sentence order issued today, the justices said they wouldn’t put a hold on lower court rulings that require the oil company to begin making the payments, part of a $9.2 billion accord, reported to Bloomberg.
- Marco Rubio is 44 years old (or young)
- House offers up health care bills aimed at cutting costs but they could also ignite turf battles
- Judge ends challenge to marijuana rule, low-THC strain could be sold by end of year
- Obama spokesman says Florida GOP putting politics over poor people in Medicaid fight
- Did Marco Rubio say felons should be barred from voting but get their guns back?