The U.S. Supreme Court today refused to halt BP’s payments of claims stemming from 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill. In a one-sentence order issued today, the justices said they wouldn’t put a hold on lower court rulings that require the oil company to begin making the payments, part of a $9.2 billion accord, reported to Bloomberg.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works