The U.S. Supreme Court today refused to halt BP’s payments of claims stemming from 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill. In a one-sentence order issued today, the justices said they wouldn’t put a hold on lower court rulings that require the oil company to begin making the payments, part of a $9.2 billion accord, reported to Bloomberg.
- On Cuba, Rand Paul differs from potential rivals Bush, Rubio
- Bill Nelson phones Hillary Clinton with a simple message: Run
- Fla Insider Poll: Those who know them best say Marco Rubio can't compete w Jeb Bush
- Jeb Bush leaving Barclays
- Rubio takes aggressive turn as face of opposition to President Obama's Cuba decision