The U.S. Supreme Court today refused to halt BP’s payments of claims stemming from 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill. In a one-sentence order issued today, the justices said they wouldn’t put a hold on lower court rulings that require the oil company to begin making the payments, part of a $9.2 billion accord, reported to Bloomberg.
- Vinyard retires at DEP; Gov. Scott names WIlson interim secretary
- Q poll: If not Romney then Bush
- Rick Scott admits using private email account, skirting public records law
- Student group calls on Legislature to revisit guns on college campuses
- Gov. Scott reboots press shop, hires new Cabinet affairs aide