John Avlon reports on The Daily Beast that the so-called “Ground Zero mosque” recently applied for a $5 million federal grant from a fund designed to rebuild lower Manhattan after 9/11. Read more.
- Groups ask Florida Supreme Court to throw out 2012 redistricting plan
- Bush-Portman ticket would be hard to beat, Clinton friend says
- Winner and loser of the week in Fla politics
- New documents show GOP consultants steered Republican lawmakers in redistricting
- Political Connections video: Remember when Jim Greer was poised to blow up Crist campaign?