John Avlon reports on The Daily Beast that the so-called “Ground Zero mosque” recently applied for a $5 million federal grant from a fund designed to rebuild lower Manhattan after 9/11. Read more.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works