John Avlon reports on The Daily Beast that the so-called “Ground Zero mosque” recently applied for a $5 million federal grant from a fund designed to rebuild lower Manhattan after 9/11. Read more.
- Meet Jeb Bush's Broward County campaign team
- Judge rejects Legislature's redistricting map, recommends plaintiffs' plan
- Alan Grayson says he has closed his Caymans hedge funds
- 'Dark money' group produces another Marco Rubio ad
- Advocates urge Florida Legislature to take up death penalty sentencing reforms