John Avlon reports on The Daily Beast that the so-called “Ground Zero mosque” recently applied for a $5 million federal grant from a fund designed to rebuild lower Manhattan after 9/11. Read more.
- Sizing up the Republican U.S. Senate candidates in Tampa
- Miami Rep. Jose Oliva rose rapidly touting 'free market' ideals
- Bill Nelson 'concerned' with how Clinton campaign handling email controversy; says Biden won't run
- Galvano: Counting on Supreme Court to give lawmakers time to reconvene for redistricting
- Florida Lottery Secretary O'Connell resigns