With the recent failure of the “Top Kill” plan to patch the oil leak at the bottom of the sea floor, many analysts are questioning the survival of BP as its market value continues to sink.
- John Boehner talks up Jeb for president, again
- Sunshine State Survey finds Floridians concerned about environment and crime
- Democrat Rankin challenges CFO Atwater to a debate
- Kathy Castor wants federal investigation into pace of civil rights restoration in Florida
- Super PAC ad calls Southerland 'right for Florida'