With the recent failure of the “Top Kill” plan to patch the oil leak at the bottom of the sea floor, many analysts are questioning the survival of BP as its market value continues to sink.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works