With the recent failure of the “Top Kill” plan to patch the oil leak at the bottom of the sea floor, many analysts are questioning the survival of BP as its market value continues to sink.
- Data Targeting's Christmas card reveals its secret message
- Poll: Cuban-Americans split on Obama’s Cuba policy, divided along generational lines
- Supreme Court denies stay in Florida gay marriage case; couples could marry after Jan. 5
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- How Jeb could snuff out Rubio's presidential hopes: 'We love Marco. We've loved Jeb longer'