With the recent failure of the “Top Kill” plan to patch the oil leak at the bottom of the sea floor, many analysts are questioning the survival of BP as its market value continues to sink.
- Winner and loser of the week in Fla politics
- Gov. Rick Scott and the environment, a case of dramatic change
- Common Core opponents to urge support for Rick Scott
- Bush, Rubio and Nelson have stake in Colorado Senate race
- Governors says child abuse deaths have gone down, reports show deaths just kept off the books