The President remembered Martin Luther King Jr. today with a call to service: “There’s nobody who can’t serve. Nobody who can’t help somebody else. And whether you’re seven or six or whether you’re 76, then you can find opportunities to make an enormous difference in your community. And at a time when the country has been going through some difficult economic times, for us to be able to come together as a community, people from all different walks of life, and make sure that we’re giving back, that’s ultimately what makes us the strongest, most extraordinary country on Earth.” Full Remarks
- Data Targeting's Christmas card reveals its secret message
- Poll: Cuban-Americans split on Obama’s Cuba policy, divided along generational lines
- Supreme Court denies stay in Florida gay marriage case; couples could marry after Jan. 5
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- How Jeb could snuff out Rubio's presidential hopes: 'We love Marco. We've loved Jeb longer'