The President remembered Martin Luther King Jr. today with a call to service: “There’s nobody who can’t serve. Nobody who can’t help somebody else. And whether you’re seven or six or whether you’re 76, then you can find opportunities to make an enormous difference in your community. And at a time when the country has been going through some difficult economic times, for us to be able to come together as a community, people from all different walks of life, and make sure that we’re giving back, that’s ultimately what makes us the strongest, most extraordinary country on Earth.” Full Remarks
2008 Election Ashton Hayward Billings murders BP Charlie Crist City of Pensacola Clay Ford CMPA COMMUNITY MARITIME PARK David Morgan Don Gaetz Downtown Pensacola economic development ECUA Education election Environment Escambia Co. Politics Escambia County Escambia county commission Escambia Sheriff Florida Florida House Gannett Gene Valentino George Touart Grover Robinson House District 3 Jeff Miller Malcolm Thomas Marty Donovan mayor ashton hayward Media News Journal oil spill Pensacola Pensacola Beach Pensacola City Council Pensacola Politics Port of Pensacola Republicans restore act Santa Rosa County Save Our City University of West Florida
State & National
- Florida man caps journey to urge Obama to stop deportations
- Is an out of wedlock child a problem for a congressional candidate?
- Jeb Bush, Rick Scott and former Gov. Martinez: FL Senate should vote on DREAMer tuition bill
- Kendrick Meek among candidates who got illegal donations from Clinton backer
- Rubio headed west for fundraising