Reuters reports that the owner of the Deepwater Horizon rig, Transocean Ltd, has asked a federal judge in New Orleans to order BP to cover a variety of its damages and other costs arising from the largest U.S. oil spill. Read more.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works