Reuters reports that the owner of the Deepwater Horizon rig, Transocean Ltd, has asked a federal judge in New Orleans to order BP to cover a variety of its damages and other costs arising from the largest U.S. oil spill. Read more.
- Florida GOP offers to host Hillary Clinton Presser
- Hillary Clinton brings cloistered campaign to Florida
- Bush and Rubio open to more oil drilling as issue gains attention in Florida
- Rubio, Bush at top but GOP presidential race remains wide open
- DOC settles lawsuit, agrees to change treatment of mentally ill inmates