Reuters reports that the owner of the Deepwater Horizon rig, Transocean Ltd, has asked a federal judge in New Orleans to order BP to cover a variety of its damages and other costs arising from the largest U.S. oil spill. Read more.
- Legislature passes long-sought effort to increase regulations on ALFs
- Bills for people with special needs falling victim to impasse
- Sen. Bradley hopes attempt to revive medical marijuana bill will succeed
- PolitiFact Florida: Alan Grayson says he is No. 1 in the House for small donations
- Florida budget impasse debate