Reuters reports that the owner of the Deepwater Horizon rig, Transocean Ltd, has asked a federal judge in New Orleans to order BP to cover a variety of its damages and other costs arising from the largest U.S. oil spill. Read more.
- 'Dark money' group produces another Marco Rubio ad
- Advocates urge Florida Legislature to take up death penalty sentencing reforms
- David Jolly: Why I support Dan Webster for speaker
- Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina added to Sunshine Summit lineup
- Dan Webster's dark horse drive for House speaker gets unexpected boost