Reuters reports that the owner of the Deepwater Horizon rig, Transocean Ltd, has asked a federal judge in New Orleans to order BP to cover a variety of its damages and other costs arising from the largest U.S. oil spill. Read more.
- Jeb's tone shifts on Common Core
- Chris Christie takes CPAC shots at Jeb Bush
- PolitiFact Florida: Fact-checking attack on Debbie Wasserman Schultz about her pot votes
- Former Florida House Speaker Ray Sansom seeks reimbursement for legal bills
- Putnam's staff wrote hard-hitting opinion piece on Bailey fiasco