Reuters reports that the owner of the Deepwater Horizon rig, Transocean Ltd, has asked a federal judge in New Orleans to order BP to cover a variety of its damages and other costs arising from the largest U.S. oil spill. Read more.
- He's Trump; He's Trump; He's in your head...
- Don Gaetz promises more testing reform in 2016
- Scott and Cabinet got 'casual' about Sunshine Law, CFO says
- Marco Rubio talks tough on Iran while choosing words carefully about Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton emails reveal how Diana Nyad got clearance to swim from Cuba