FactCheck.org has caught the U.S. Chamber of Commerce misleading the public. The group claims in a TV ad that the Congressional Budget Office says unemployment “could top 9 percent in 2013.” Instead, the CBO’s “alternative fiscal scenario” — which considers the impact of Congress acting as it has in the past — projects next year’s unemployment rate could range from 7.4 percent to 8.9 percent. Read more.
- Update: Commissioner Robinson wants to bring back confederate flag to Bay Center
- Had a ball in Tallahassee @ AP Legislative Planning Session
- Road Trip: AP Legislative Planning Session
- WSRE: Legislative Review: Dialogue with the Delegation airs on Jan. 29
- WCOA hosts town hall meeting with Congressman Jeff Miller on Friday