From the Guardian: 369,629 people died on America’s roads between 2001 and 2009. Following its analysis of UK casualties last week, transport data mapping experts ITO World have taken the official data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration – and produced this powerful map using OpenStreetMap. You can zoom around the map using the controls on the left or search for your town using the box on the right. Each dot represents a life. See here.
- Gov. Scott raises money in Texas, meets the other Rick -- Perry
- Putnam goes shopping to promote three-day sales tax holiday
- Political Connections Sun: Sheriff Judd predicts pot busts will soar if med marijuana passes
- Fla Insider Poll: Adam Putnam overwhelmingly favored as next GOP gov nominee
- NextGen Climate builds Rick Scott's ark