From the Guardian: 369,629 people died on America’s roads between 2001 and 2009. Following its analysis of UK casualties last week, transport data mapping experts ITO World have taken the official data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration – and produced this powerful map using OpenStreetMap. You can zoom around the map using the controls on the left or search for your town using the box on the right. Each dot represents a life. See here.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works