From the Guardian: 369,629 people died on America’s roads between 2001 and 2009. Following its analysis of UK casualties last week, transport data mapping experts ITO World have taken the official data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration – and produced this powerful map using OpenStreetMap. You can zoom around the map using the controls on the left or search for your town using the box on the right. Each dot represents a life. See here.
- Marco Rubio, other GOP candidates show how they would pardon a turkey
- Florida newspapers weigh in on Gov. Rick Scott's proposed budget
- Rate of kids coming into foster care rising in Florida
- Gov. Rick Scott wants lawmakers to fund bear-proofing measures
- Grayson, Murphy are thankful for... your campaign donations