From the Guardian: 369,629 people died on America’s roads between 2001 and 2009. Following its analysis of UK casualties last week, transport data mapping experts ITO World have taken the official data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration – and produced this powerful map using OpenStreetMap. You can zoom around the map using the controls on the left or search for your town using the box on the right. Each dot represents a life. See here.
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too