From the Guardian: 369,629 people died on America’s roads between 2001 and 2009. Following its analysis of UK casualties last week, transport data mapping experts ITO World have taken the official data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration – and produced this powerful map using OpenStreetMap. You can zoom around the map using the controls on the left or search for your town using the box on the right. Each dot represents a life. See here.
- Rubio takes aggressive turn as face of opposition to President Obama's Cuba decision
- Gardiner talks about his session priorities and his take the issues
- Gardiner says first Senate bill will be greyhound injury reporting
- Florida reaction to Cuba news
- Governor's office says DCF will honor child abuse settlement, won't say when