From the Guardian: 369,629 people died on America’s roads between 2001 and 2009. Following its analysis of UK casualties last week, transport data mapping experts ITO World have taken the official data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration – and produced this powerful map using OpenStreetMap. You can zoom around the map using the controls on the left or search for your town using the box on the right. Each dot represents a life. See here.
- Sen. Arthenia Joyner, D-Tampa, gives Democratic response to State of the State
- Gardiner vows to push the debate on health care
- Gov. Scott's fifth State of State speech: 'Everything is possible'
- Florida reaction to Netanyahu speech
- Crisafulli pushes overhaul of state water policy, testing; $500 million plus in tax cuts