The Times-Picayune reports captains who participated in BP’s Vessels of Opportunity program can now pursue claims for damage to their boats and possibly other grievances, even if they settled claims for economic losses from the oil spill with the Gulf Coast Claims Facility. There is a catch – if BP does settles with you for any damage to your boats and/or any other grievance, the British oil giant reserves the right to deduct any money you might have been paid for cleaning up their disaster in the Gulf. Read more.
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too