The Orlando Sentinel has investigated the deaths caused by Florida law enforcement vehicles. From 2006 to 2010, 118 people were killed in fatal crashes involving Florida law-enforcement vehicles, according to the paper. In 32 accidents that killed 33 people, the officers were at least partially to blame, the Sentinel found after analyzing five years’ worth of vehicle-crash data. In 10 of those crashes, the officers were solely to blame. Read more.
- NC board approves schools after they cut ties with Newpoint
- Podcast: Bergosh pre-files for County Commission District 1 seat
- Lovett and other Bay County staff part ways with Newpoint
- State may require charter school operators to give more history
- Newpoint Education has attendance problems in Ohio, too